Quinta de Tilcoco
Main Office: Located 120 km to the South of Santiago, here is where our main office is at, as well as, 60 hectares which are distributed in 3 fields. At summer time, we are able to hire around 200 seasonal workers.
Quinta’s weather is warm and mild, with an average annual temperature of 14,9 °C while the average rainfall is 544 mm.
Due to its fertile soil, this area is perfect for the production of several species of both seasons; summer and winter. Therefore, we have more than enough capacity to perform Research and Development Services, mother seeds’ increments, and productions under net or cages.
Our services in this
- Cabbage (Commercial, R&D, SSI)
- Kohlrabi (Commercial, R&D, SSI)
- Bunching Onion (Commercial, R&D, SSI)
- Cauliflower (Commercial, R&D, SSI)
- Kale (Commercial, R&D, SSI)
- Squash (R&D, SSI; PGO)
- Pumpkin (R&D, SSI, PGO)
- Carrot (R&D, SSI)
- Lettuce MI (Commercial, R&D)
- Canola (R&D, SSI)
- Melon and Watermelon (R&D, SSI, Breeding services, PGO)